The suture is the last part of the surgery and critical to the overall success of the surgery.
Complications are mostly related to this part, even if a perfect surgical procedure took place in all the other steps.
Several clinical situations require specific management of the tissues, which must be dealt with the appropriate knots and suturing materials.
– Introduction to different clinical cases at their final step, highlighting the type of suturing technique.
– Video sessions will present all the sequences.
– Coaching & practice of all the techniques
– The choice of the technique
– The choice of the suture
– Suture techniques: horizontal (internal, external), vertical (internal, external), modified vertical, coronal sling suture & horizontal cross mattress.