Operating Rooms – For Hire
The Schwartz-Arad Surgical Center is ratified by the Israeli Ministry of Health and specializes in oral and facial surgeries including plastic surgery, esthetics and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
The center is divided into two sections: surgical and dental. Each section is self-sufficient and is equipped with all leading specialist equipment and services.
This innovative center was built using the most advanced technologies with the emphasis on safety, quality, appearance and customer experience.
Our primary concern is to provide a sterile environment for the surgical procedures which are performed under local anesthesia, respiratory sedation, venous sedation or general anesthesia. There are facilities for day care, and an overnight stay should this be necessary.
Our motto is ‘Facing Forward’.
The center is a private, unique, discreet and exclusive clinic that provides a high-status response.
The center is divided into two sections: dental and plastic surgery.
Surgical section – Plastic Surgery
The surgical section includes 2 operating rooms, one for medium-level surgery and the other for minor surgery, a patient preparation room with 2 beds, a recovery room with 4 beds, a sterile storage room and a sterilization room.
The operating rooms for medium and minor surgery are industrialized operating rooms constructed using the best technologies for the physician’s convenience and the patient’s safety. Our primary concern is to provide a sterile environment for the surgical procedures which are performed under local anesthesia, respiratory sedation, venous sedation or general anesthesia. There are facilities for day care, and an overnight stay should this be necessary.
The treatment environment at the center offers privacy and discretion for every patient, personal accompaniment at all times and there is even an elevator used exclusively to transfer patients to the parking lot after surgery.
Medium-level surgical treatments include: Facial surgery, breast surgery, body sculpting and other esthetic treatments.
The Operating Rooms are available for hire for medium and minor surgeries.
The center’s services include:
– A team of qualified nursing staff
– Above-basic training
– Experience of suturing and operating room management at a highly integrated level
– Careful aseptic management for the prevention of infections.
Rest and recovery rooms
– Suitable for an overnight stay (up to 24 hours)
– Staffed by nurses with above-basic training in intensive care
Operating Room equipment
– BOOM – separate arms for anesthesiologist and surgeon with electromagnetic brakes
– Operating table – has a pneumatic stabilization system for optimal change of height and position.
– Laminar flow air conditioning
– An arm and 4K video camera for recording and broadcasting to the lecture hall in the building
– Built-in and integrated monitoring system
– Surgical equipment – surgical procedure sets
– A system for the production of enriched platelets and stem cells from a pelvis or fat.
– Production of stem cells: originating from a pelvis (BMAC) or fat (mesenchymal cells – MSC)
– Production of enriched platelets (PRP), platelet-rich fibrin (PRF)
– Video recording and editing.
We are here for you and for your convenience and we will be happy to create special packages to meet your specific requirements.
You are invited to visit us at the center.